During private sessions you have one lane or the whole Flowrider on you private use. Read below the program descriptions and click the button to book.
SAFETY BRIEFING AND
THE WHOLE PROGRAM TAKES 2-3 HOURS DEPENDING IF OPTIONAL SAUNA AND/OR DINNER IS INCLUDED. SURF SESSION IS ALWAYS 1 HOUR.
Your group can have a maximum of 20 surfers per hour. Non-surfers can enjoy the beach bar or kids can play on the sandy areas. On "Private Lane" bookings you have half of the Flowrider on your private use and maximum 10 surfers can participate on the session. If you book the whole Flowrider maximum 20 surfers is allowed and you the option to either divide the surf area into two lanes when everyone has more surf time, or you can keep it "fenceless" when there is more room for tricks and turns.
CHECK IN AT THE BEACH BAR
Arrive to the beach bar 20 minutes before your booking. After check-in you receive a locker key and beverages can be ordered for your surf session.
Change your surf gear and leave your valuables in the locker. Remember that no hard plastic or metal parts are allowed in your surf clothing (like zippers or buttons). In addition, all jewellery must be removed for the surf session.
Go to the briefing area on the 2nd floor, sit down and watch the safety video from the screens. Take a shower few minutes before your session wait for your instructor to come and give you a safety briefing before the session starts.
SURF SESSION (1h)
All sessions have 1-2 instructors who guide first-timers and beginners. More experienced surfers can surf independently. Flowrider is reserved only for your group for one hour. Inside your group the waiting is done around the Flowrider and beach bar so everyone has enough space.
After the surf you can have a shower at your changing room, change your clothes and return the locker key to the beach bar.
As an option you can add private sauna and meal to your reservation
PRIVATE SAUNA 45min
Private sauna can be added to the booking for an extra charge. Move through the 2nd floor to our unique view sauna where you can order drinks as well. Sauna terrace and its sun chairs are in your use as well.
Add private dining experience under the palm trees to your group. You will be catered privately on your chosen area where you can enjoy Tortilla House Mexican food. Enjoy the dinner with beverages and music under real palm trees. Remember to inform allergies or other special requests on the booking.
COVID-19 SPECIAL MEASURES
- Surf House Helsinki 1000 m2 venue will only accept 200 participants at the same time (normal capacity 600 persons) so everyone has enough space and privacy in two floors.
- All participants have a chair and all furniture is arranged loosely around the venue.
- Hand disinfects are available around the venue
- We perform continuous cleaning at our venue, especially on surfaces that are touched often (like door knobs, credit card readers, dining areas, changing rooms, showers, sauna and toilets).
- We we recommend wireless credit card payments for all purchases instead of cash.
- Surf area has a powerful dehumidification and ventilation system that removes all moisture out of the event space many times faster than normal event venues.
- Surf pool has a chlorine system that kills possible bacterias effectively. Automatic system monitors the water quality at all times and we manually take additional water samples between the surf sessions.
- We have broaden our normal health and hygienic procedures with our employees. These procedures include for example frequent and proper hand wash, the use of disinfectants, and ensuring all employees at work are healthy.
- We continuously monitor the health of all customers and assist the ones in need to seek medical assistance.
SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
Fast forward to summer easily by public transportation or car.
SURF HOUSE HELSINKI
Mall of Tripla, floor P4 (Down Under)
Firdonkatu 2B, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
SURF HOUSE FINLAND OY LTD
Mall of Tripla, M-P6-12
Firdonkatu 2B, 00520 Helsinki, Finland