MONDAY 8.3.2021 FROM 19:00 UNTIL 22:00
TO CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY WE WILL OFFER SOMETHING VERY UNIQUE!
But... we do not tell yet what it is. By following closely our social media you will have a chance to be part of this special day...
COVID-19 SPECIAL MEASURES
- Surf House Helsinki 1000 m2 venue will only accept 200 participants at the same time (normal capacity 600 persons) so everyone has enough space and privacy in two floors.
- All participants have a chair and all furniture is arranged loosely around the venue.
- Hand disinfects are available around the venue
- We perform continuous cleaning at our venue, especially on surfaces that are touched often (like door knobs, credit card readers, dining areas, changing rooms, showers, sauna and toilets).
- We we recommend wireless credit card payments for all purchases instead of cash.
- Surf area has a powerful dehumidification and ventilation system that removes all moisture out of the event space many times faster than normal event venues.
- Surf pool has a chlorine system that kills possible bacterias effectively. Automatic system monitors the water quality at all times and we manually take additional water samples between the surf sessions.
- We have broaden our normal health and hygienic procedures with our employees. These procedures include for example frequent and proper hand wash, the use of disinfectants, and ensuring all employees at work are healthy.
- We continuously monitor the health of all customers and assist the ones in need to seek medical assistance.