HELSINKI FLOW JAM
INDOOR SURF COMPETITION
The 2nd Flow Jam event of 2020 will be arranged on Sunday, 15th of November 2020 at Surf House Helsinki. Participants can compete in five different categories:
1. Amateur Junior*
2. Amateur Women**
3. Amateur Men**
4. Pro Women
5. Pro Men
*Junior category participants must be from 8 to 15 years old and know the basics of indoor surfing.
**Participants on adult's Amateur category must be minimum of 16 years old and know the basics of indoor surfing. This must be the first time participant attends an indoor surf competition.
Admission fee 20€ incudes the use of Flowboard.
10 fastest participants will be taken to all categories.
Bring your surf clothing and towel. You will receive a confirmation in 5 days of your successful participation and further instructions.
FREE ENTRY FOR SPECTATORS
14:00 - 15:00
Warm-up rounds (Everyone)
15:00 - 15:30
Qualifier Round, Juniors
15:30 - 16:30
Qualifier Round Amateur (Men & Women)
16:30 - 17:30
Qualifier Round, Pro (Men & Women)
17:30 - 18:30
Juniors, Amateurs, Pro
19:00 - 23:00
Award Ceremony & Party
ADMISSION FEE 20€
You will receive a confirmation in 5 days of your successful participation and further instructions.
free entry for spectators
Winner of each category will receive Surf House Helsinki GOLD MEMBERSHIP, which means FREE unlimited surfing for 6 months, and Red Bull Surprise Package.
There will be awesome action all day, good food, cold drinks and Red Bull making sure everyone's energy levels are up all day long!
Come and test your surf skills or just enjoy the summer under the palm trees!
BAR OPEN 9-22
KITCHEN OPEN 12-21
SURF SESSIONS FOR PUBLIC 11-14
In case you don't participate on the competition but would like to surf, sessions can be booked online 2 weeks before the event. Cold drinks and Mexican food available all day!
SPECIAL MEASURES DURING SURF HOUSE EVENTS
- Surf House Helsinki 1000 m2 event venue will only accept 200 participants at the same time (normal capacity 600 persons).
- All participants have a chair and enough space in two floors.
- Hand disinfects are available around the venue
- Through the whole event we perform cleaning at our venue, especially on surfaces that are touched often (like door knobs, credit card readers, dining areas, changing rooms, showers, sauna and toilets).
- We don't accept or handle any cash, we recommend wireless payment for all purchases.
- Surf area has a powerful dehumidification and ventilation system that removes all moisture out of the event space many times faster than normal event venues.
- Surf pool has a chlorine system that kills possible bacterias effectively. Automatic system monitors the water quality at all times and we manually take additional water samples between the surf sessions
- We have broaden our normal health and hygienic procedures with our employees. These procedures include for example frequent and proper hand wash, the use of disinfectants, and ensuring all employees at work are healthy
- We monitor the health of all customers throughout the event and assist customers in need to seek medical assistance.